Wednesday, October 6, 2010

am i ready??

assalamualaikum w.b.t

feel like want to write in english. (even there will be many grammatical error  ^_^)

just wondering..
what if..today is my last day in this world.
am i ready enough to face Him?
what if today i had done so much mistakes towards others.
do i have a chance to ask for forgiveness.
what if today i lost someone that i love so much.
will there be any chance for me to meet her..and say that i really love her.
what if today i have promise so many things, yet i'm not trying to fulfill it.
will there be any tomorrow for me to make it.

if today..i am doing something that just wasteful
and i'm not even preparing myself for another 'world'.
then it is my last breath...what,how, and where would i be placed then?
hearing about death make me realized..for this world is just too short 4 us.
am i ready enough to face all becoming things.....

ya Allah.. do guide me along the way..for i'm too weak..
forgive me 4 all my sins..
amin ya Rabb..

i do hope to be someone better than who i am now..and i'm trying to improve myself..~ ~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment